SEO Manager – 2-3+ years experience as a Team Lead or Above position
The ideal candidate will be leading SEO strategy formulation for all our clients and will work closely with content, design, programming, analytics teams.
The ideal candidate should have experience in managing a team of SEO’s, Digital Strategists and Content Marketing experts in a digital agency / SaaS (Software as a service) environment. Candidate should have customer centric mindset and ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level and juggle various projects and timelines.
- Leadership – Oversee all the activities of SEO department and will be directly supervising all the team members. This will include aligning goals, as well as providing mentorship to current team members.
- Strategy – Drive strategic direction for all the SEO initiatives including content, keywords, onpage and offpage initiatives, customer business reviews, etc.
- Research and Analysis – Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO campaigns. Develop, Implement, Research and analyze competitor link building strategy.
- Technical SEO – Solid understanding of schema’s, site architecture, international SEO and more. Works with programming and CMS, content team to deploy strategies to enhance website architecture, content, linking strategies and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO, SEM and Analytics experience
- Extensive knowledge of the search engine industry, best practices, search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven track record building and leading a high performing team
- Up-to-date knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong communication skills with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of all SEO toolset.
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing
Experience: 2-3+ Years