Your job role will include the entire process of visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, social media posts, GIF, infographics, brochures, and other visual material. Your graphics should be as per the latest trends and should capture the attention of those who see and communicate the right message.
- Need to have a creative flair and strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with content writers and marketing manager to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines