DOT NET Developer
1 year – 5 years
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop N-Tier web based applications using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, Angular, MVC, C#, SQL,RESTful API services like WCF and Web API ).
- Able to do coding independently and manage junior developers in term of technologies and functionalities.
- Able to implement design patterns with Object Oriented approach.
- Project estimation, project scheduling and tracking.
- Performance tuning using various performance optimization tools.
- Participation in all stages of a project’s SDLC including requirements gathering and documenting, high-level and low-level design, coding, testing and deploying.
- Writing of SQL queries, optimizing stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Provide product support through troubleshooting, debugging, and data validation.
- Set up and maintain different versions instances of a published web application using IIS and the .Net Framework.
Skills Required :
- A passion for staying current in development technologies
- Angular is must with minimum six months project experience
- Extensive experience with MVC razor view 4 or above, entity framework and/or MVP, LINQ, jQuery
- Strong knowledge in HTML, XML
- Experience in WCF, Web Services, Web APIs.
- Development tools such as Visual Studio 2013, Subversion and TFS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
- T-SQL, Dynamic SQL, Complex queries, Stored procedures, Triggers and Functions
- Familiarization with UML diagrams and Use Cases is expected
- Must have a strong understanding and proficiency in Object Oriented, Design Pattern and n-tier programming
- Strong exposure to architecture design, security, coding standards
Job Type: Full-time